Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Celebration


A tradition that we in Europe do not celebrate but which I decided to embrace just because it has the word Black in it (pure truth) and allows me to fill the Temple with Black doomsday Banners of despair. It might be also a wonderful opportunity to allow discounts of each of my skin line if anyone wishes to try something new: in a virtual world where stocks are infinite, the concept of Black Friday takes a new turn, so without considering myself a greedy bastard I'll try to wrestle my conscience for the second year in a row and just think that...you do like some discounts. Hope you Enjoy!
Alia

Skin Addiction Black Friday Weekend
- Wear the Skin Addiction Group tag to gain a 30% refund, click any black banner to join the group.
- Pick the Gender divided DEMO PACKS, with all the skins on sale
- Find glowy teal circled vendors with the Skin Addiction green tag
- 80 Skins on Sale, at least one type from each skin line.
- 27 to 29 November 2015

At Selidor: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Selidor/240/133/21


No comments: