Sunday, December 25, 2016

Warm Wishes

My best wishes to you and your families for a Merry Christmas-

From the 27/12 I shall consistently be back as myself online with my personal latop. With a slow pace and eyes again full of wonder for our virtual world after a 2 months hiatus, shall approach every day full of new endevours with a pioneering soul. (Already writing this post with an actual keyboard instead of a phone feels quite the revolution.)
I hope your late autumn and early winter was full of warmth and colors and scented rain and I invite you to join us soon for the new Year celebrations at Selidor that will start with the last days of 2016,
Yours,
Alia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warm wishes and welcome homw

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays Alia! look forward to seein ya back soon!

Cayenne said...

Happiest of holidays to you and yours ♥

Ainemari Flanagan said...

You were sorely missed but I am glad for your safe return- looking forward to your creative spirit and what shall come. Side note- I had nothing to do with the dragon prints on your shops ceiling!

Skye Fairywren said...

Hi Alia! Sure was a quiet place around here without you! Glad you're back to stir things back up again! I hope you're refreshed and renewed from what I'm sure was a much-needed sabbatical! Welcome Home!

~ Skye ♥♥♥♥

Ursula Floresby said...

You were indeed missed, Alia, welcome back! Selidor has been empty in the past few weeks, but now I'm looking forward to the end-of-year craziness that a Pengwing Party means!
PS: I _know_ where the dragon prints originate from, but my lips are sealed...