Sunday, January 28, 2018

Gothic Garage Sale


Dear Fallens, 

You might have noticed I am not much around those past months and active on creations level. I did try and failed more than 3 events: one I had to drop out, another I completely didn't manage to comply and the first was a hard collaboration for Yule that due to timezones simply couldn't be done in time for Christmas celebrations. The frustration of it all was dedicating a lot of my traveling time for nothing, finding ways to work well and challenging odds for then with final no result and general global failed attempts, so I am giving up on deadlines and events for a while to not disappoint my collaborators and myself as well. I am participating last minute to a no new release sale event though just to give you a chance for some deals and hoping you will enjoy. The Gothic Garage Sale is out and lasts just a few days, hope you enjoy!
Alia

SLURL to the Event


50% Off on the Following Creations:


Skin Sets: Pure Ivory, male and female
Tattoos: Tarantula & widow (Re-released and available again), Hades, Empress & Emperor
Non-Discounted promo Gachas: A Sort of Gacha Face tattoos ( 25L$ pull) and Mariposa now available after the event (50L$ pull)

No comments: